Sunday, April 20, 2008

3rd Trimester!


Here I am in the 3rd trimester. The final stretch and only 3 months left. The last three months are going to go entirely too quick I already can tell. My belly is really starting to stick out there~I even had to retire the one pair of maternity jeans I had, they are just too tight now. My next appt is in a week and that is the dreaded gluecose test in which I have to go in and drink some nasty sugary drink, sit there an hour and then they take blood from you to check if you are at risk for gestastional diabetes. Lets hope not! Other than that I am feeling really good, I think baby H finally moved off my right kidney as it hasn't been hurting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey,
    I'm glad to here you are doing good. You look great! I won't be able to make it to your baby shower but I will be sending a gift shortly. Hopefully Brian and I will be able to visit this summer. Your baby furniture is beautiful! I's great that you're taking the time to update us all on the pregnancy. Can't wait to see baby pics! Take care and tell Clay congrats and say hi to your mom and baby H for me.
    Love,
    Cousin Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!