Saturday, August 2, 2008

3 weeks old!

Chloe Kay is 3 weeks old now! We had another weight check on Friday and she is now 7lbs 9oz. Getting closer to her birth weight but not quite there yet. Until she reaches her birth weight we continue to have weekly weight checks with the lactation consultant at Sacred Heart. We also switched pediatricians last week - our new pediatrician, thanks to a recommendation by a friend is wonderful. I really like him and all of his nurses!
Tomorrow we are getting Chloe's pictures taken! I met the photographer at the baby fair and she said she would take Chloe's pictures even though she was also having a baby in July. She figured since it was my first I'd go past my due date, but it ended up that we had our babies only days apart! So she will be taking Chloe's newborn pictures tomorrow along with doing the announcements and then she will also do 6 month and 1 year pictures. I am excited to see how they turn out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is way toooooo cute!!! Gonna give Mom & Dad a run for their money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo beautiful! I love that you keep us all posted with numerous pics. I hope she keeps gaining and I can't wait to come visit.
    Love Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!