Sunday, November 16, 2008

4 Months


Silly daddy put my silky on my head!

4 months old - my goodness!
We went to Chloe's 4 month wellness check up on Tuesday. Poor baby had to have the liquid shots in her mouth and then 3 shots in her little chubby legs. She knew it was coming this time - started screaming when the lady was putting the liquid in her mouth - by time she got the shots in her legs I'm pretty sure she was screaming so hard she didn't even feel them. It was bad - and it's just going to get worse from here I'm thinking!

Here are her stats:
Weight: 14lbs 13ounces (75%)
Height: 26 1/4 inches (95%)
Head: 16 1/2 inches (75%)

Here is what she is up to lately.....
Always has her fingers/fists in her mouth, poor baby always has wet and cold hands!
Playing with her toys - sticking them in her mouth - LOVES her new Curious George.
Smiles all the time especially at daddy - she is such a happy baby!
Has really good head control.
Hums along with you when you rock and sing her to sleep.
Almost rolling over - we are still working on this.
Sometimes still gets up once a night but that is when she goes to sleep at 7:30-8ish otherwise likes to sleep till around 5.
Loves to talk/scream especially when no one is paying attention to her.
LOVES everyone that watches her....Nanna, Poppy, Auntie Jessie, Grandma & Grandma Sherry.

We are loving every minute with our punkie..how could you not - she is such a sweetie.












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much she's changing! She is so adorable. I'm glad you update your blog often so I can keep tabs on her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!