Sunday, March 15, 2009

8 Months!!

Wow ANOTHER month come and gone - Chloe turned 8 Months last week! Right before she turned 7 months her first tooth started to poke through and about a week later the second one came through too. So here is a picture of her two little teethies! Other things that happened this month....she got her first ear infection which was no fun!! She started crawling which I'm sure you saw in the previous post and is going everywhere now! She learns new stuff everyday so I can't even think of all the new things she is doing now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is getting cuter than ever! I'm glad to see you are doing well and I can't wait to come up for her 1st birthday. My parents told me you are having a bbq and Brian and I would love to come. I'm sorry we haven't been up there to see her yet. Take Care and keep up the cute pics!
    Love Ya,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!