Sunday, September 13, 2009

Must love dogs

This week we gave Trigger away to a guy that I work with. Two dogs was getting to be too much! On Friday the guy came in and all I could think was oh no he is already giving him back, but luckily he was just stopping by to say thank you! He loves Trigger and is having a great time with him. The situation works out perfectly he is a single guy that lives on a farm so Trigger gets to run all over the place and gets lots of attention. So we are down to one dog - Cole boy. I had to share this great shot that Clay got on Friday of Chloe with her hand on Cole's back and they are both looking up at a bug - thought it was too cute!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Definitely worth blowin' up and framing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frame that Picture. It is way too precious. WE miss our dog Cole and this photo would bring tears to Darin's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!