Monday, October 5, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


Grandma Sherry wore her out - she did not move an inch when grandma moved her from her carseat to her bed. I wish I could sleep this good! I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately! Chloe is still chatting up a storm saying new words all the time. She has been telling us "no" a lot lately - it's still cute but I'm sure we'll get sick of it soon! "No mom" is her favorite. Other than that words that I can think of are tractor, tickle, teacher, outside and strawberry. She is doing so well with her words except grandma. Don't know where it came from but she says "granper" for grandma. It just makes us laugh. She loves to play ring around the rosie and ride her Neigh Neigh at Nana and Papa's. Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!