Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from Miss Chloe!! I got her the Lion King's Simba and Nala for V-day since she loves that movie. She loves them! Check out the last picture of her fast asleep with Simba in her arms - too cute! So Miss Chloe also turned another month older this week - 19 months now. She is counting to 11 all by herself now but frequently skips 10 - don't know what it is about that number! She also figured out that talking on the phone with mommy while she is at work is lots of fun!! Yesterday her and Clay called me and it made my day, she was chatting up a storm to me and wouldn't hand the phone back to daddy! Not sure what all she was telling me but it was fun. She has started to really get into coloring the last few days and is still obsessed and loves stickers!! The one food she will never ever turn down because she loves it is popcorn!! Another month come and gone....she is going to be 2 before I know it! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Hugs:)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!