Thursday, January 27, 2011

31 Days...Day 5

Day 5 is a picture of my night...Chloe in her jammies reading her new Valentine's "Dora Loves Boots" book! Reading books is part of our nightly bedtime routine. Chloe is wanting more and more to read the books to me which I love to hear what she comes up with. Some books that we frequently read, her favorites, she has pages memorized and knows just what to say. Like her new Tangled book she always reads the page...Long Yellow Hair. She also loves the books we have where I read one page and then she reads the next page - love those books! It's a sentance on my page and then a picture of something like a school bus and since she knows what that is she "reads" that page! This is my favorite time of night just snuggling and reading together!  Sweet Dreams.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!