Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! One of my resolutions this year is to start blogging again since I haven't since last Easter! Where does the time go?? Anyways I am happy to say that I just got my blog printed to book form for my little girl. I hope that one day she will love looking back at the book as it documents from when I first learned I was pregnant with her up until she is almost 2! All along the way I would always be looking for advice from my own mom asking question like well when did I do this or when did I do that and most of the time her response would be I don't remember. As memories fill our lives we can't remember every little single moment down to our first step, when we gave up binkies or were potty trained. My hope is that one day when Chloe is old enough to have children of her own she will have my memories and all of her "firsts" printed in my blog book to look back at! Therefore I have dedicated this book to her, Chloe Kay.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!