Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Heart Pops

I found this fun and EASY recipe out of the February "Family Fun" magazine under the Treat of the Month. I love how they turned out! Let me share how to make them...

You will need:
12 mini candy canes - thanks Marci!
6 (6-inch) paper lollipop sticks - I used plastic sticks which worked fine.
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Sprinkles!

1. Heat oven to 235 degrees. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the candy canes as hearts and bake them for 10 minutes.
2. Slide the hearts, still on the parchment paper, onto a work surface. Quickly pinch each heart onto a lollipop stick.
3. In the microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and the oil in 10-second intervals, stirring between heatings. (I did 15 second intervals).
4. Spoon the chocolate mixture into the center of each heart, then top with sprinkles! Cool the pops before serving or wrapping them. *Makes 6 pops.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!