Saturday, March 5, 2011

I started Preschool!

Chloe started Preschool the second week in February and after just a month she is completely loving every minute of it! We are SOOOO proud of her! I was a little worried that I would be the mom sitting in the back of the kindergarten classroom because she couldn't deal with me not being there with her. The reason I was worried is because Chloe went to daycare about 4 times in December/January and pretty much cried the whole day for me. It hurt me to leave her screaming as I walked out the front door and even more when I picked her up and she would tell me how she did NOT want to go back. Grandma was casually talking to a customer one day and she was saying how she was doing preschool again and that she took 2 1/2 year olds - I was stoked but also dreading that first day drop off! I knew I had to take this step and do it as it would be easier on both of us now to have her cry then when she just got older! The first day came and she cried just as I knew she would but I knew she would be fine as it's only from 8:15-11:30. When I picked her up she was extastic to see me and never said she didn't want to go back so that was a step in the right direction! She had to get used to it quickly since it is 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Well just as I had expected that first week came and went and by the 2nd week she was walking right in by herself with no tears and loving it, her new friends and her teacher! Clay and I also very much love it because she brings us home Chloe made projects every day! I posted a picture below of just a few of her creations!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!