Monday, May 30, 2011

Preschool BBQ

Friday was Chloe's last day of preschool which was sad because she is going to miss her teacher Joan and the other kids so much this summer! Wednesday Joan had us over for preschool graduation and a BBQ. Three kids (the ones with graduation caps on) graduated - they are on to kindergarten in the fall! First the kids did the pledge of alliegence for us, then they sang some songs. It was fun to see what they have learned in the last 5 months. Joan gave each of them a book and then each parent got a scrapbook of some pictures she had taken of them at preschool on different days. It was such an awesome keepsake item because in it she had asked them things like "what's your favorite food" or "what's your favorite color." Two of Chloe's responses made Clay and I chuckle..."why do you love Jesus?" Chloe - "Because I do!" Such a Chloe answer! Then "what are you scared of?" Chloe - "I not!" I am SO thankful to Joan and all of the things that she has taught Chloe! She is such an awesome teacher - I can not say enough good things about her! Chloe's already looking forward to going back in September!

Pledge of Alliegence



This is my favorite picture of them singing
"If you are happy and you know it shout HOORAY...HOORAY!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!