Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Today is Chloe's 3rd Birthday! I remember the day I had her 3 years ago like it was yesterday - these 3 years have gone sooo fast! Chloe is the greatest joy in my life and every day I am so thankful that I have her as my daughter! Happy Birthday Chloe!!

This weekend we had a birthday celebration for her with pizza, cake and ice cream. I have never seen so much princess stuff in my entire life! I think every single present she opened was some sort of disney princess something or other. Clay and I got her a John Deere Gator Power Wheels - my awesome craigslist find! It was well worth the $100 we paid for it because she has been driving it around all weekend! Good thing we bought an extra battery too because it's nice to just swap out when one dies! She had such a wonderful birthday party - thank you to all our family and friends who came and helped celebrate with us!

Chloe LOVED her princess cake!

The birthday girl and her cake!


Dancing!

Showing off one of her princess gifts!


Princess game for her new Leapfrog Explorer!
Thanks Grandma - she loves it!

Her very cool cape made by Auntie Jill!

Another picture of the cape!

The revel - what is it??

John Deere Gator!

And she is off...never to stop until bedtime!


Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!

Blowing out her candles!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little cousin Chloe! You are precious!

    Erin Adams

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!