Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Shower

On Sunday August 20th I hosted a baby shower for my very best friend, Natalie. We met when we were 2 years old and have been best friends ever since! I was her maid of honor, and then she was my maid of honor. She hosted my baby shower at her house and now I was hosting her baby shower also at her house! It's crazy how time flies - it literally feels like she was just hosting my baby shower when I was pregnant with Chloe, but it was over 3 years ago! Anyways, this shower wasn't just a normal baby shower...it was a shower for 3!!! I am SO very excited to announce that I am going to be an Auntie to 3 little bundles of joy! Natalie is having identical twin girls and a little boy. I remember when we used to play with our cabbage patch babies always wanting to be mommies one day and now here we are! The shower turned out fabulous and Natalie had a lot of friends and family come to support her and spoil the 3 babies! Can't wait to meet Baby A, B and C!

Mini Cupcakes!

Best Friends Forever!

Grandma and Mommy to be!


Grandma #2, Auntie, Mommy and Grandma

Our gift for A, B and C!

Lots of gifts!

The whole crew!

Shirley playing the sock game - who can fold the most in 30 secs??


Food and Drinks!

I love this photo!
Don't remember what was so funny but looks like we are cracking up!

Friends since preschool!

Closer up!

More cupcakes!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!