Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SOCCERTOTS

Chloe started Soccertots on Saturday! She had so much fun last fall doing it and wanted to do it again this year!  I was worried how it would go down when we got there because last year it was a mommy and me type of thing for her age group where I was out there with her.  This year it would be just her on her own with the other kids. She kept saying on the way up that I would have to show her how to kick the ball and didn't like the idea of me just watching. I went in with her at first before class started and got her a ball. Then the coach, (who is amazing - we had her last year) called all of the parents over for a pre-session chat, so I stepped out. Chloe continued to kick the ball around and when the chat was over her coach said "come on kids" and off Chloe went without a word about wanting me. It was great! A couple of the kids had to have their mommies with them, and I was almost in a way SAD that C didn't need me too just because she is becoming such a big girl!!  She had a fun time and her favorite part was when she had the flag in her shirt and she was SO fast that none of the kids could catch her to get the flag!  She is our little "soccerstar!"

STRETCHING!

PRACTICING THE SOCCER STANCE!

KICKING THE CONES!

PICKING THEM BACK UP WITH FEET ONLY!

NO HANDS AND IN THE SOCCER STANCE!

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME OR MY FLAG!!

GOAL!!

COOL DOWN STRETCHING!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!