Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011...Chloe loves the movie "The Lion King." If she could she would watch it every single day - I'm pretty sure she has seen it a hundred times! It was one of her first movies and ever since she has just LOVED it! Anyways this year she really wanted to be Nala. All I could find in Spokane was Simba so I had to order this costume online since she had it in her head that Nala was what she was going to be. Trust me you can't change a 3 year olds mind once they have their heart set on something! I tried talking her into being all the different princesses which I thought would be an easy fix but nope Nala it had to be! So Nala it was and even though I thought the costume looked super DORKY online I thought Chloe was the most ADORABLE Nala EVER! We added the flower which turned out to be a cute little addition to the costume as well! We went to Auntie D's and Uncle Luke's first and they got her glow in the dark playdoh. It was a mistake going to their house first because after just a couple of houses of trick or treating she kept saying "can we go home and play playdoh now?" We stayed out about half an hour and then visited Gma in the nursing home. Chloe had a great time going house to house saying "Trick or Treat" and then had fun at home with her new glow in the dark playdoh;)

Cutest Nala EVER!

Trick or Treat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!