Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Recital!

Chloe had her first dance recital this weekend!! It was "A little taste of Christmas" at the Harrington Opera House featuring the Davenport Dance Academy on Saturday at 5:30pm. Friday night they had a full dress rehearsal with pictures so I got to watch her and all of the other little girls in her group perform two nights. They did so great! And with only 7 practices under their belts might I add! I am SO thrilled that I came across their dance teacher when I was searching for someone to bring dance back to Davenport. She has been wonderful with the girls and they put on a fabulous performance! Here are pictures of Chloe and her group of 3-5 year olds. They performed "Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer" in their tap shoes and "Away in the Manger" in their ballet slippers. It was so ADORABLE! I thought Chloe might be a bit shy up on stage with everyone watching (it was a packed house) but she wasn't! During one of the big girl performances she ran out on the side and started waving at us! It was hilarious! GREAT JOB GIRLS!!















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!