Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best Friends!

I think I posted before about how Chloe's best friend Vanessa moved about a month ago and how Chloe has been missing her! Well she came to visit before Christmas and her mommy, Michelle, who I ironically graduated high school with called me and said Vanessa had a Christmas present for Chloe. So Vanessa came over to exchange Christmas presents with Chloe and the girls were having so much fun that I said she could stay and play for awhile! They only were able to play about an hour that night but all I heard were giggles the whole time. Chloe is already looking forward to Vanessa coming back to visit and play again! It was SO cute when Vanessa was leaving they gave eachother big hugs and said "I LOVE YOU!"


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!