Sunday, March 18, 2012

Simple Things Sunday - St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  On Friday it was "GREEN" day at preschool so Chloe took this cute little green gift to her teacher, Mrs. Joan.  I found the idea HERE! It says Shamrocks are green and germs are gross, Happy St. Patty's Day to the Teacher I love the most!.  It was a huge hit at school!  Mrs. Joan said not only did she enjoy it and the poem, but that all of the kiddos were hand sanitizing all day;)  Perfect green gift with all of the colds going around here lately!  Yesterday our plan was to go to the St. Patty's Day parade but the weather was so icky that we didn't end up going.  Chloe still dressed up though and today we are doing this fun little Treasure Hunt!  Hope you all had a fun green day too!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I wish I had seen this sooner I would have totally done this for my son's teacher! Cute cute!
    (visiting from the simple things)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I think I may steal this when my little one gets big enough for teacher gift giving!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!