Sunday, April 8, 2012

Simple Things Sunday - Glow Sticks


this weeks simple thing:

GLOW STICKS IN THE BATHTUB!
I bought these glow sticks with intentions to do a glow in the dark egg hunt, BUT they didn't fit in the small plastic eggs:( SO when C had friend, Ava over on Friday night and they got in the bathtub I tossed those glow sticks in!  They were a HUGE hit - the girls loved them and thought they were so much fun in the tub! I wish my pictures would have turned out better but that's ok they were too busy having fun to pay any attention to me anyways!  I definitely will be buying more glow sticks in the future for more bath fun!  C has already asked me if we could have them in the tub again - "tonight mommy!"





4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'll have to try it with my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just had a glow stick bath last week! They look like they're having as much fun as he did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this with my kids a couple of times when I find the glow sticks cheap at Target. My kids love it too. (Who wouldn't???) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that is an awesome idea!! Can't wait till my kiddo is older and I'm so trying this! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!