Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teacher's Appreciation Day

I always like to do something for Chloe's Preschool teacher, Joan when it comes to Teacher Appreciation Day to show her just how much we really do appreciate her!  Joan is such an awesome teacher and I can't thank her enough for all the hard work she has put in with the kids.  Chloe has learned so much from her in the past 2 years and we are so proud.  We love teacher Joan SO MUCH! We were very excited when she offered to do a preschool/playschool two days a week through the summer.  If it wasn't for this Chloe would hardly see any friends this summer except for the occasional play dates since she doesn't go to a daycare.  She needs/loves her time with her friends so I know this will be great for her and she will love it.  This is what we made teacher Joan to show our appreciation this year!  I found this super cute idea over HERE.  Hope she loves it!



1 comment:

I love comments!