Monday, August 13, 2012

July

July was full of summer fun!


JULY

We celebrated 4th of July with a BBQ and fireworks at Nana's and Poppy's.
Clay and I went to dinner at Groff's with Hammnds, Boggs and Bartas.
Chloe celebrated McCall's and McGuire's 4th birthday at Jump N Bounce.
Chloe went to summer preschool/playschool.
Chloe went to the Summer Reading Program at the Library on Wednesdays.
We celebrated Chloe's 4th birthday with a bouncy house, friends and family.
I took Chloe to the local swimming pool and she now asks to go almost every day.
Chloe went to friend, Kariya's house to play one afternoon.
Pioneer Days! Chloe and Chloe B. walked in the kiddie parade together.
Clay and I had our 6th anniversay!
We celebrated Orville's 90th birthday!
We went on vacation to Mammoth, CA!
Mom finished radiation - wahoo!
I had an ultrasound at 17 weeks and everything looks good with baby!
Chloe and I went to a fun water park with Angela, Izzy and Kenzie.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new growing little one! Love the pics, looks like a great month!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!