Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August

Another busy month has come and gone.  I can't believe the summer is coming to an end already:(  Here is what all we did in August...
 

AUGUST 2012
 
Clay, Chloe and I went boating one afternoon/evening.
 
Chloe started swim lessons with Marlene.  She did so well this year and graduated to Level 2!
 
Summer Preschool/Playschool continued at Joan's for the first two weeks in August.
 
Chloe did a week of soccer in Davenport through Skyhawks Sports and had lots of fun making goals!
 
Daddy harvested so we didn't see him a whole lot for a week straight and most weekends.
 
Chloe went to a week Dance Camp and learned a dance to perform at the fair. 
 
Mom had an MRI and the tumor has shrunk - praise the lord!
 
Chloe and I went to the Davenport swimming pool several times.
 
McCall and McGuire came over to play one afternoon.
 
I had another ultrasound and baby Hammond is looking great!
 
Our babysitter, Lauren went to college so we got a new babysitter, Kyra.  Chloe loves her!
 
We went to the Lincoln Co. Fair with Natalie and the triplets and Chloe performed her country dance on both Friday and Saturday nights.  She is still dancing and singing "I'm from the Country."
 
I took Chloe and her friend Addie to the movie theatre to see the movie "Brave."




4 comments:

  1. Love the pool pictures! Man, I am so behind. I haven't done a month in photos for awhile!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collage of you month, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for good medical news. I love the shot of your daughter in her soccer clothes -- the expression is priceless. Very nice collage!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!