Friday, November 9, 2012

October


I LOVE the month of October! Lots of fall fun and HALLOWEEN!!

Here is what else we were up to…

 
Chloe learned the letters E and F in preschool.
 
Chloe attended Dance class every Tuesday evening. We were invited to preview a lesson the week of Halloween when they were all dressed up in their costumes.
 
Chloe had a play date with friend Vanessa at Mrs. Joans.
 
Chloe had SoccerTots every Saturday.

Grandma, Chloe and I met up with Natalie and Triplets at a pumpkin patch one afternoon after Grandma’s infusion appointment.
 
Clay, Chloe, Nana, Poppy and I went to lunch and to pick pumpkins at Greenbluff.

I passed my 1 hour glucose pregnancy screening – yay!
 
Chloe and I hosted dinner at our house and had best friend Natalie, the triplets, Grandma Sherry, Grandma and Aunt Patty over.

We celebrated Poppy’s birthday!

Chloe had a play date at friend Chloe B.’s.
 
Baby H. kept growing in my belly this month as I went from 26 to 30 weeks!

It was pajama day at preschool on Halloween.
 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!