Saturday, December 29, 2012

December


December 2012
 
Chloe had her last SoccerTots practice.
 
Chloe and I visited Santa and went to lunch and Mobius with friends, Angela, Izzy and Kenzie.
 
Clay and I enjoyed an afternoon just the two of us Christmas shopping.
 
Chloe was able to spend an afternoon with Grandma Sherry while Grandma and I had appts.
 
Chloe went to preschool friend, Addie's 5th birthday party.
 
We celebrated Jessi's 19th birthday by having dinner at Hammonds.
 
Chloe had a dentist appointment and had 2 cavities:(
 
We made it to church 2 times this month!
 
I attended one of my bff's baby shower to spoil her and baby Elle.
 
We enjoyed watching Chloe sing at her Christmas preschool program.
 
Chloe danced her little heart out at her Christmas Dance program.
 
We celebrated Jesus' birth!
 
I went to work for the last time on the 28th - well at least until my maternity leave is over.
 
I am posting this early but we welcome our new baby on DEC 31st!!
 
Looking forward to 2013!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!