Saturday, December 29, 2012

Santa came to town!

We had a fabulous Christmas this year!  Christmas Eve all of our family came over for appetizers and we just hung out.  Then on Christmas day every one came over again for dinner.  Christmas Eve we did our annual thing where Clay, Chloe and I go to Grandma's so she can see what Santa brought her there.  Grandma rang the bells and she was so excited to find a baby and a new stroller.  Grandma also spoiled her with a Nabi which is basically like a kids ipad.  Christmas morning we woke up and Santa remembered to eat the cookies (after last years mishap!) and the the reindeer ate the carrots.  Chloe loved every single thing she received even though after every gift she said "I hope Santa brings me my unicorn!"  We saved the unicorn for last and she was thrilled when she opened it!  I think her favorite things are her couch and unicorn.  Uncle Bill and Aunt Merilee bought her a princess dominos game and the game Cootie - those have also been huge hits and we have been playing with them nonstop.  Clay spoiled me this year with a gift certificate to the Davenport Hotel Towers for an overnight stay.  I'm already looking forward to spending an evening just the two of us after baby is born. I can't imagine a better Christmas, being all together with family - I feel SO BLESSED!

 






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!