Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy lil' Flower Girl

Yesterday, February 16th, my cousin Nicole got married!  Chloe was thrilled as she was asked to be one of the flower girls along with her 2nd cousin Brooke.  The girls were adorable and loved every minute as they walked down the isle throwing purple rose petals.  The wedding and reception was held here in Davenport at the Methodist Church.  A little tidbit that I found out after the wedding was that Nicole's parents were also married at the same church.  I thought that was neat.  It was a small gathering with mostly just close family and a few friends which seemed perfect for them. Nicole was a beautiful bride and I'm very happy for her and Bobby. 
 



 All of the Aunts with Nicole

Layla before she crashed out for the entire wedding and reception










 2nd cousins Riley, Brooke, Chloe and Elise! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!