Friday, February 22, 2013

January


JANUARY 2013
 
 
This month went WAY too fast. I can't believe Layla is already 1 month old! Here is what we were up to in January...

1.  Chloe learned the letters L, M & N at preschool.

2. I had my staples removed from my c-section.

3. Layla had her newborn pictures taken with our wonderful photographer, Angie.

4.  Chloe had a snow day from school!

5.  Chloe attended dance class every Tuesday night.

6.  Layla had her first follow up weight check and weighed 7lbs 10oz.

7.  Chloe started swim lessons at the base.

8.  Layla had her second follow up weight check and still didn't make it to her birth weight. 8lbs 1oz.

9.  Natalie, Layla and I had a girls day to see Addie and new baby Elle!

10.  Layla had her third and final weight check and weighed 9lbs 6oz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!