Sunday, May 5, 2013

3 month professional photos

At the beginning of April we went to our favorite photographer, Angie at Joyful Photography Studio to get Layla's 3 month pictures taken.  It didn't go over as well as I had hoped - my happy little girl wasn't so happy that day and was not into having her pictures taken:(  Angie still managed to get some adorable shots of Layla and a bunch more of Chloe!  The session turned into being mostly a fun photo shoot for Chloe. LOL!  And as you can expect Layla fell asleep towards the end of the shoot and slept for like 3 hours afterwards.  Let's hope the 6 month pictures go better! Here are a few of my favorites...
 








My favorite!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute! You have the most beautiful girls! I like this style the photographer has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING! Love them! You wouldn't know Layla was fussy, she looks adorable! And Chloe is SUCH a beautiful little girl. Two precious girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the sweet words! You also have precious little girls!

      Delete

I love comments!