Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby Pheasants

Poppy bought 50 baby pheasants this last week.  He is going to raise them for 6 weeks and then release them.  The hope is that they will stick around out by their house and reproduce.  He stopped by our house to show Chloe before taking them to his house.  At first she seemed unsure but then after she held the first one she was in love.  She ended up holding 3 of the babies and one she even had to show her room to it;)  As Poppy left she told me "I wish Poppy dropped one so I could keep it in my room and sleep with it!" Silly girl.
 




Trying to show Layla but she was too interested in Poppy!



1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! She looks like she is doing such a good job being gentle. That is so funny that she wished he would drop one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!