Monday, June 3, 2013

Jumparoo girl

Layla LOVES the Jumparoo!! She loves it just about as much or more than big sister Chloe did.  This one looks exactly like the one we borrowed with Chloe but it's not the one.  I saw this one at a garage sale a little over a month ago and for $5 couldn't pass it up!  The front lights didn't work but as you can see from the video she doesn't even notice it gone.  We just attach other toys and such and watch her go to town bouncing.  She would be happy in the Jumparoo pretty much all day in between feedings, diaper changes and naps;)  Since I brought it home a month ago she has been jumping in it ever since!
  

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love the giggles. So cute! A is our biggest fan of the Jumperoo. I didn't have it with K and I remember S not caring for either it or the Johnny Jumper, but Peanut goes to town!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!