Thursday, June 6, 2013

May PHOTO A DAY

MAY PHOTO A DAY

1. I bought this! (New kickers;)) #ilovecostco
2. Morning Ritual (sister snuggles in mommy's and daddy's bed.) #crazyhair #sisters
3.  This is really good. (New phone and jambox!  Now you can actually hear me when you call!) #samsungs4
4.  In my cup (single vanilla latte with half the flavor - my fav!) #ilovecoffee
5.  Paper (Baby gift wrapped in tissue PAPER for @mamabearmurdock's shower today!)
6.  Broken. (Electrical fire in the night at my office.)
7.  Something beginning with F. (FUN and FABULOUS birthday dinner with FAMILY! Happy Birthday Grandma!!)
8.  Shape (4 of these CIRCLE bandaids for her 4 month shots today - poor baby!)
9.  A snack (I love kettlecorn!) #sweetandsalty
10.  Stars
11.  A smile (Jessi 7 months/Layla 4 1/2 months) #twinsies #ilooklikemyauntie
12.  Mother (SO blessed to be called mommy by these two beautiful girls!) #ilovebeingamommy #ilovemygirls
13.  Sunrise/Sunset (sunrise!)
14.  Need (I need more days like today - home with my girls!) #bestdays #danceparties #pajamastillnoon
15.  7 o'clock (relaxing on her couch playing a game)


                                                                       16. Mailbox
17. Season (SPRING!)
18. Want (I WANT some food mommie - I'm starving!!!) #ricecerealforthefirsttime #chunkiemonkey
19. My favorite view (nothing sweeter than a little girl and her daddy cuddled up together!)
20. Light (Layla Wade with her soothe & glow seahorse.)
21. I care about this. (That my girls stay silly and continue to make each other laugh as they grow up together!)
22. Change (from braids to crimp - ready for dance pics!)
23. Pjs (matching pjs!)
24. Go (packed up and ready to GO camping!!!)
25. Us (drawn by CK. When I asked why we didn't have noses she said "because I wanted us to be pretty like princesses!") #shemakesmelaugh
26. Fave thing to do on Sunday (coffee, camping, sunshine, giggles, all with both of my babies)
27. Can't live without (a good nap!)
28. What you're doing right now (washing dishes and listening to giggling girls as C pushes L around the house in the highchair.) #lovemygirls
29. Kiss (her baby doll) #kissgoodbyetoms
30. Tool (thanks work for the new buck knife!)
31. Four things (hoping one of these is going to help soothe my teething girl!)


1 comment:

  1. I love all these! I started doing this and then I missed a day, and then two...I just need to get into the habit of looking at which one to do and DOING it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!