Monday, June 10, 2013

More May in Instagrams

First photo on my new phone!
#breakingitin
 
I am going to miss this one today!  No going home to see her on my lunch:(
 
We may have a future volleyball player on our hands!  This girl is in the 98th percentile for height at 4 months - 3% taller than our Chloe girl was at 4 months!

To the mother/daughter banquet we go!

My Mother's Day card!

Grandma Sherry shared this photo with me of Chloe.
#wheredidthetimego #throwbackthursday #teaparty #toehead

Why would I need a binky when I have grandma's finger?!
#nobinkynecessary #ilovegrandma

Good Sunday morning from my little birdie;)
#kiwicrate

"I'm a country girl!" she tells me as she puts on her hat and goes outside to drive her gator.
#mylittlecountrygirl

Dance pictures tonight.  Hope my yesterday braiding session gives us some good crimp!
#braids #crimpedhair

And since we couldn't leave L out she got her first piggies.
#firstpigtails

Can't wait to see these kiddos dance at their recital next month!

Enjoying some fresh air regardless of the rain!
#rainraingoaway

This girl cried the whole way to town this morning but crashed as we pulled into the parking lot.
#tiredgirldidntwanttogiveitup #lovethosechubbycheeks

First haircut!  Goodbye long stranded sides.
#firsthaircut #lovethosechubbycheeks
 

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are sooo precious! And yay for a new phone. Lately, I have been taking most of my pics with my phone and really really need a new one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!