Thursday, August 29, 2013

First day of Kindergarten

Yesterday Chloe started Kindergarten!!!  I still can't believe she is old enough to go to school.  Still seems like yesterday that I had her in my tummy.  We are so proud of the little girl she has become and know she will do great this year!
 

Backpack:)

 with friends McGuire and McCall

She is all about the cheetah these days - can you tell?

with friend Addie

with friend Sawyer

with friend Samantha

Preschool and now Kindergarten friends Addie, Samantha and Chloe 

already going to work

Just want to say again how proud I am of this girl!!  Right after I left I got a call from Nic saying that as she was leaving McCall was getting teary eyed for her and Chloe goes "it's okay McCall I will be with you ALL day!"  My little mother hen taking care of everyone:)  Love you Chloe Kay!!! 
PS I didn't even cry!  Sitting here now as I type this and miss her I want to though;)

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she looks, and so sweet that she was comforting her friend! Love that last picture. You two have gorgeous matching eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHICH INCH D O YOU THINK SHE WOULD LET OUT THE LOUDEST SCREAM ?
    SURE WOULD ENJOY PUTTING A FEW UP HER.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!