Tuesday, September 17, 2013

32 years young

Welp I turned another year older on September 5th.  32 years young!!!  Last year I was pregnant with Layla so we didn't do much celebrating - in fact we didn't even do the traditional family dinner:(  This year I was on a mission to make up for last years loss.  Mission accomplished!! It was a whole 3 days of celebrating!  On Thursday my "real" birthday my momma sent me gorgeous flowers and we went to lunch at the bakery together.  Then after work I met up with a bunch of girlfriends (Lindsey, Danita, Maddi, Jill, Patty, Nicole and Libby) for drinks and girl talk at the Mexican restaurant.  We had SO much fun!!  I was long overdue for a girls night.  It was great...until...who ordered those birthday shots???  AND who didn't take their shot so made ME take two???!!  JILL!!!!  Payback is coming:) Friday night the whole family went to dinner at the Mexican restaurant in Airway Heights and I was spoiled by everyone!  And Saturday Clay and I went to Spokane, just the two of us for shopping, dinner and a night out at the Davenport Towers!  We had a really good time just the two of us.  It was cut short by two littles that missed us on Sunday morning but we missed them too so we didn't mind.  Thanks to all of my friends and family that helped make this birthday a FABULOUS one!!
 

 

 Holy moly RED FACE!!  HAHA these pics are terrible but make me laugh!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great birthday!! Those flowers ARE gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!