Thursday, September 5, 2013

Layla's first day

Layla had her first day with Joan, Chloe's preschool teacher, on Tuesday.  I had asked her about a month ago if she knew of anyone that could watch Layla 1 day a week and she offered - we were THRILLED!!  My mom was hoping to do it but it is just too much for her right now:(  I know Joan will take such good care of our little sweetheart and I couldn't be happier about it!  Chloe had her special day with Sherry and now Layla will have her special day with Joan - PERFECT! 
 
Her first day was a bit of an adjustment as she is so used to just sleeping in her crib.  She skipped her first nap and the second nap was cut short.  Oh well, l I know she will adjust quickly and come to love going there!  Joan is SO wonderful she even had Layla make me her FIRST artwork.  AND she took a picture of her from her first day:) 
 

 
First day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that Joan can watch her! Joan is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!