Sunday, October 27, 2013

Market Pumpkin Carving

At the last Farmers Market of the year they had a pumpkin carving contest.  That Friday after work, Chloe, Layla and I headed down to carve a pumpkin!  We met up with Nic and the twins and there were lots of other friends there as well.  I was a little worried I would be doing all of the carving but after I got all of the guts scraped out Chloe took over and did it all by herself!  While Chloe carved Layla was busy standing and playing in the pumpkins.  They both were having a great time.  Chloe didn't win but in my book she did great and I was proud of her and her pumpkin!  After the carving was done the kids got hot cocoa and soup and ran around the plaza with each other laughing and playing.  What a fun afternoon!  P.S.  Don't you just love that shade of lipstick on Chloe;) hehe
 







1 comment:

  1. Wow I am impressed that she did that herself! Way to go Chloe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!