Monday, October 28, 2013

Playdate/Dinner

On Thursday October 17th our best friends the Carstensen's were in town visiting.  After Chloe got out of school we went and picked up Trey for a play date.  Grandma watched the two buddies and helped them make popcorn balls until we got off of work.  Blinn, Addie and Elle then joined us for dinner and we had a fabulous time catching up and just hanging out!  A fun memory was when Trey and Chloe ate dinner at the little table my grandpa had made - the same table Addie and I once ate at when we were this age!  We sure miss our fav Carstensen family and love any chances we get to spend time together!  I especially love seeing our babies grow up together!  All of the kids were super busy playing together so getting pictures was hard but I managed to get these two at least!
 


1 comment:

I love comments!