Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mommy and Me Swim Lessons

Buggy and I started Mommy and Me swimming lessons at the YMCA last Saturday with friends Carey and Jude.  Buggy was feeling under the weather from her double ear infections that were diagnosed just 2 days prior.  I figured if we kept her ears out of the water she would be ok.  At first she wasn't sure about the whole thing but once she got her hands on a watering can she was having fun! After that we sang some songs and she splashed a tiny bit.  When it came to sitting on the edge of the pool and "jumping" in she made it clear that she was done:(  Today I'm hoping we last the whole lesson since she is feeling back to herself, BUT we shall see:)  She is quite strong willed and if she doesn't want to do something she isn't going to do it and will make that real clear.  Takes after her daddy in that sense!!  Chloe starts her swim lessons today too and is very much looking forward to it!
 
 










1 comment:

  1. Fun! K and I did this when she was a baby! But we lived in town then so we didn't have to drive. If we lived closer I would definitely want to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!