Monday, March 31, 2014

Mommy and Me Freezer Meal Party

Last fall I joined a freezer meal group.  We take turns hosting and make 10 freezer meals at each gathering. There are different menu sets that we can choose from each time.  This particular time was the Kidtastic Menu, which is kid friendly meals.  AND to make it even more fun the kids were invited to help make the meals.  I was a little worried going into this party that the kids would last 1 meal and then go play, but they really surprised me and helped thru the whole 10 meals!  Chloe was such a big helper and she had so much fun!  Now every night she asks "can we make my #2 freezer meal for dinner?"  Or whatever number we haven't made yet.  We use Wildtree Products for our meals and we have just loved pretty much every dinner!  I love the variety and the not having to think about what I'm going to make for dinner.  We just take a meal out of the freezer in the morning and it's really simple!  Yay for freezer meals and fun parties like these!
 
Sami and Chloe 

All of the Kidtastic chefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!