Thursday, May 1, 2014

egg coloring

After the Easter egg hunt we always go right home and dye our eggs - it's our tradition.  This year I hadn't even bought an egg dying kit or picked up kool aid packages - which we have used several years.  So first on the agenda Chloe and I went to Safeway to pick up a kit.  She was soooo excited when she found a kit that had cheetah egg wraps:)  We immediately got to boiling eggs then coloring and shrink wrapping.  Buggy had fun this year participating as well!  She liked playing with the spoons in the cups more than anything.  I believe a couple eggs were cracked by buggy as she dyed them:)
 


checking out the egg carton  - hmm what can I do with this??


How many eggs can I fit in this cup?!


Buggy's finished egg!

And now lets poke my finger into it

Chloe's finished eggs!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love Layla's outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!