Sunday, June 22, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to this guy!!! We are so lucky to call him ours! 
 
This year for Father's Day we got daddy a really nice knife for hunting and then we spent the day at Cabela's (his favorite place) and Costco. Chloe did her annual all about my DAD questionnaire too...
 
My dad is 30 years old.
My dad is really strong, he could lift a LOG.
My dad's favorite color is BLUE.
My dad's favorite food is TURKEY.
My dad always says "I LOVE YOU."
My dad is the best at KILLING STUFF.
My dad's job is WORKING.
My dad laughs when I TICKLE HIM.
If my dad had time, he would love to PLAY LEGOS WITH ME.
My dad and I like to GO IN THE HOTTUB.
My dad really loves ME!
I LOVE my dad because HE ALWAYS GIVES ME HUGS.
By: Chloe Kay Hammond Age 5
 
I'd say she pretty much nailed it this year:) 
LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!