Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

On May 29th the Kindergarten class had a Graduation ceremony.  I was overwhelmed with emotions of being so proud of my girl but also so sad that she is growing up!  The kids walked in to the graduation ceremony song and it was too cute with their red paper caps on!  I went to snap a picture and was soooo bummed when I discovered I had left my SD card at home:(  So all of my pictures and the video I took I did with my phone.  The pictures never turn out great on the phone but I had to make due!  Here are a few that weren't super blurry:(  Chloe with all of her best buddies that were in her class this year. 
 
Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of you Chloe Kay!!  You amazed us this year by how far you have come with reading!  When you started Kindergarten you didn't read any words and now you are reading to mommy almost every night!  Our roles when reading each night have swapped and I couldn't be happier watching you learn and grow!  When you sound out each word and say "mommy don't tell me I can do it" you do!  Such a big girl you have become!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you still got some cute photos! Motherhood is so bittersweet isn't it?? We want them to grow and mature but it's hard on the heart when they do! Congratulations Chloe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!