Monday, July 7, 2014

More May and June in Instagrams

I apparently forgot to post my extra May instagrams so here goes May and June!
 
MAY
 
How can this be comfy?? #tootiredtocare

My little buddy helped me meet my 3 mile goal last night!  She made wishes on dandelions, took a break on the bridge before the big hill and beat me when we raced to the end! #loveher #3milesdone #100milechallenge
 
 Happy Birthday Grandma!  We LOVE you!
 
 Cheers momma to another birthday!  Love you so much!

Gorgeous day and view for our first #camping trip of the season!

I sure do LOVE my Wednesdays home with my Layla Wade! #bestdays #keepinmeonmytoes #alwayshappy  She figured out the gas pedal and was so happy with herself! #watchout
 
 Our t-shirts are here!!! Along with "Fight Like a Girl" koozies and bracelets.  I will be delivering shirts tomorrow to everyone:) #donnaswalkingwarriors #relayforlife
 
 Be still my HEART!

A few rocking our shirts today! #relayforlife #donnaswalkingwarriors #kickingcancersass

Look what caught my eye as I was driving down Main Street today! #onlyindavenport

This is what it's all about!  #video #sississofunny #gigglesfordays

It has been way too long since we have seen each other @njohston5516!  Loved every minute of our windy play date today! #bestfriends #reunited

My #womancrushwednesday Love this momma so much!  #giddyup #bestfriends #paybackmightbecoming

On to 1st grade!!

From kindergarten graduation to cheer/dance recital!

Not ready to leave this today...can't we all just call in sick tomorrow??

JUNE
 
My heart EXPLODES!


Mrs. Mielke's new sign to remember her 1st "full day" Kindergarten class!  What a fun year it has been thanks to such an amazing teacher!  We love Mrs. Mielke!! #bestteacherever 

I love how these luminaries were decorated by Chloe's class!!!  Aren't they adorable?? Can't wait to see them lit up around the track on Friday night! 

 Last day of Kindergarten!

Relay for Life TONIGHT!  Just want to thank everyone for supporting my mom and our team!!  We have raised over $1400!!!  This community we live in is amazing and we don't know what we would do without all of you!! So much love! #relayforlife #donnaswalkingwarriors #kickingcancersass


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!