Friday, September 19, 2014

Pinot's Palette

The Sunday following my birthday I got a group of my friends/family together to go to Pinot's Palette to celebrate.  I have been wanting to do this for awhile now and since it was my birthday it was the perfect excuse!  My mom called and reserved a private party so we had the entire place to ourselves which was so fun!  We just had to have 15 people which we ended up having exactly that!  The place is SO cute and fun inside and they have paintings all over the walls.  We brought food for snacks and then you can buy wine or other drinks there.  The theme is "Paint. Drink, Have Fun." We did just that!  Thank you to every one that came I had the best day!!!  All of us went into this thinking that we aren't painters but actually the instruction makes it SO easy and the paintings turned out awesome!! I'm already looking forward to doing this again!

Mom and Sherry being silly!  Love you two! 


CHEERS!













Here are our painting in progress...

TADA!! They all look similar but different!  Happy trees - I love them!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'm sorry I couldn't go! Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!