Wednesday, October 29, 2014

more instagrams in September

October is almost over and I'm just getting around to my September Instagrams!
 
Daddy's little cowgirl. - At the Spokane Fair.

Had the best day playing hookie at the fair with our Jessi!! 
 Sure gonna miss her while she is in Ireland!!! xoxoxo

Get your happy on!!! It's FRIDAY!

Video!
There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel...
#blakeshelton #tentimescraziertour
 
Another video. Sunday funday! 
The endless giggles are my favorite.
 
Layla had a fever tonight so sissy wanted to take care of her and have a sleepover in her room.  How could I say no to that?! #sisters #lovethemsomuch #goodnight
 This girl had two teeth unexpectedly pulled today.  "How will the tooth fairy come when I don't have my teeth???" (insert sobs of panic) I'm sure happy to see that #toothless smile again as there was no such smiles earlier today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!