Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fall is for playing in the leaves...

I think the 2nd Saturday in November was our LAST gorgeous fall weather day.  We started the day with family pictures which I'm crossing my fingers some turned out.  It's a little difficult with an almost 2 year old especially when we are outside and she is at such an age for exploring.  When we got home we noticed we had some leaves in our front yard from our maple tree.  What do you do when you have leaves - you JUMP IN THEM!!!  So that is what we spent the next hour doing - just playing in the leaves!  Good thing we enjoyed them while they were there because not long after we went inside daddy mowed them all up with the mower. 
 
I love these how these pictures turned out!
 

















1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! LOVE the last one! If you're family photos went half as well as these they'll be great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!