Wednesday, November 5, 2014

HALLOWEEN 2014

Halloween 2014. 
What a fun night!  My little red riding hood and big bad wolf were excited and ready to trick or treat!  We had Nana, Poppy, Aunt Chris, Grandma and the Barta family over for Jack O' Lantern pizzas and then it was time to fill bags with candy!  I don't know if it was the weather or the fact that there was a football game going on that night but hardly any houses were lit up.  I think we got half the amount of candy as we did last year.  Not that I'm complaining about less candy!!!  Layla was really good at saying "tick or teat" this year and tried her hardest to keep up with the 2 Chloe's!
 



where's the candy??


Little Red Riding Hood Layla, Kitty Cat Chloe, and Big Bad Wolf Chloe

Auntie D. was all dressed up!

Trick or Treat

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOVE the little red riding hood and wolf idea! SO stinkin' cute!!! Layla's outfit is adorable and I love Chloe's gray tutu. Seriously cute. Glad you guys had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!