Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More Instagrams in October

More Instagrams in October!
 
Time for a little Halloween Throwback Thursday!
My "Brave" girl in 2012.
 
 "I love my sister and we were at Greenbluff today!" - Chloe Kay

Halloween Throwback Thursday -
Back to 2011 when CK was obsessed with the movie "The Lion King" and insisted on being Nala.

True that!!!  I have learned over the years that sometimes people come into your life to teach you something.  Maybe it's something about you.  Or maybe it's just to show you what you DON'T want or need in a friendship/relationship.  Maybe they are there to open your eyes to how crappy some people and situations can be so that you will cherish the good, steadfast people that are already in your life (and always have been).  I've also learned that things don't work when you are the only one in a situation willing to reach out, forgive, work through things, and fight for it.  If you are trying and they aren't - it's over.  If you are the only one trying then you are the only one who cares.  Obviously they don't.  These things only work if BOTH people want it.  Don't let rejection get you down - you are meant for better things.  LET IT GO!!  Life is too short to worry about should've, would've, could've...BE YOU!  Keep the quality people in your life and let the rest fade into the sunset.

Halloween 2014 costume hint...

Ready for "pink day" at school for breast cancer awareness month. 
My girl and her cheetah everything!

More pink, pink, pink!

Nightly piggyback rides are the new thang;) 
#gigglesfordays #bigsistersrock

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf??!!  

Pumpkin Patch!

Unprompted kisses make my heart SO happy!

Last flag football game and I just paid out $3 to this girl! 
When we told her we would give her $1 per flag she got after it! 
Go Dolphins!

Chloe has been begging me to bring Layla for show & tell all year. 
Today she got to be that proud big sister in front of her classmates and she loved every minute!

I'm watching you.
#withwhicheye #halloweenparty #trickortreats

Spider hair for school on Halloween.

1 comment:

I love comments!