Wednesday, January 14, 2015

More instagrams in Nov and Dec

This is out of order because I just realized that I forgot to post these!  So here goes - more instagrams in November and December!
 
Family picture time! #cheese #justneedone;)
 
 Dinner, drinks and dancing = 1 fun and fabulous night with these ladies! 
Happy Birthday Nic!
 
 It's the BEST time of the year!!!  All countdowns are started and Ginger, our Elf on the shelf is back!

My beautiful ballerina!

Our "tutu" toothless dancers.

 
Pinterest comes thru again!  I think my big girl is going to love her new diy lego table!

Christmas Eve crafting with all the girls.  Layla decorating Santa's cooking plate!

Santa's favorite what??!!  Haha guess we need to work on the spelling of COOKIES!

Layla Wade is 2!!  Happy Birthday to our sweet and sassy!

TWO!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Laughed out loud at the cookie spelling!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!